Message & Reason
javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: ELResolver cannot handle a null base Object with identifier [XXXX]
The error can appear in the beginning or in the middle of the process, when Dynamo cannot recognize a field mapped in the template to continue the process. Commonly, it happens when you change the Main Object or Additional Data in Salesforce Data and do not update the template accordingly.
Update the field that causing error with new Content or remove the field completely will solve the problem. You can base on step that has been interrupted to detect where the problematic field comes from
- If you allow end-users to select attachments optionally, check if the file ID of the Individual PDF Files
- If you have multiple-language control in the template, check the Salesforce field used to determine the language in Translations Control. The problem could be you had modified the Salesforce Data, thus Dynamo could not access to the Salesforce field to detect the language
- In Document tab, check all the fields used in the Body Content and Margin Content parts
Check in Settings -> Save & Email tab, update dynamic fields in the File Name
Check in Settings ->Save & Email tab, update the Email Template, default recipient's address and default email subject
In Document, check all the fields used in the Email Template parts
- We recommend not to change the Main Object in Salesforce Data when using our example templates, or after you had add content into the template.
- If you want to remove the Additional Data, ensure that the data is not used anywhere in the template.
- If you want to edit the Additional Data, keep the variable name the same as it is before.