The Salesforce Related List (or Line Items) of an object is visible in the Data Source. This article will show you:
- How Dynamo related list feature works
- The basic steps to map a list to an element
- Sort and Limit Related List Data with Conditions
- How the list items will be repeated in elements (Understand the content structure in the template)
- Different use cases for Related List
Map a list to an element
To see the list of Related List of an object, in Data Source tab, Salesforce, click object name and select Related Lists.
All the related lists will be displayed.
Select the list you want to add to template, you will see the "Assign to" view. If you select a position in the template, the Assign to view will show the selected elements that you can map the list onto.
Select the element to map the related list. The Data Source will show all fields belong to the Related List those can be mapped into template. For example, in the picture, all fields of Opportunity Contact Role list
Drag and drop the Related List fields to the template.